Instructions:

Good memories are always made when family and friends gather around the table for conversation and delicious food! It does in my home and I am sure it is true for you too. Do you have a great recipe that brings smiles to faces and joy to the table? Share it with us here...if you are interested please email me for the password to post here. ENJOY!

Friday, August 15

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars


I didn't have my own picture of these delicious bars, but I found it online, so easy to make and so yummy that my only advice is to make sure you cut a square out for yourself first, before serving or you won't get any!

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup butter, melted
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
  • 2 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar

DIRECTIONS

  1. In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust. Chill for about 5 minutes, then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.

1 comment:

Krisi and Adam said...

I have made these before and took them to work -- oh they got oooh and ahhhhed over. They are so good. Don't worry I left a few peices at home just so I could have some. This was added to my list of things to make this holiday season.