Prep time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 24 squares
- 35 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Pour 3-1/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread to evenly cover pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Cut into 24 squares. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Jazz It Up: Drizzle each plate with melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate before topping with dessert square. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes or additional crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
- How to easily cut into squares: Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.