Instructions:

Good memories are always made when family and friends gather around the table for conversation and delicious food! It does in my home and I am sure it is true for you too. Do you have a great recipe that brings smiles to faces and joy to the table? Share it with us here...if you are interested please email me for the password to post here. ENJOY!

Saturday, August 9

Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin


This is what we had for dinner last night. Sorry for the blurry photo. Crappy camera. You get the idea though. I got this recipe from www.Allrecipes.com Click here for the recipe.
I followed it exactly...letting it marinate 24 hours. I did not, however, baste it while it cooked on the grill. We put pineapple and mushrooms on the kebabs but you could use whatever you like.
Cindy
Dayton, OHIO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks SO GOOD! Making my mouth water...defiantly have to try this recipe. I love grilled pineapple!