Instructions:

Good memories are always made when family and friends gather around the table for conversation and delicious food! It does in my home and I am sure it is true for you too. Do you have a great recipe that brings smiles to faces and joy to the table? Share it with us here...if you are interested please email me for the password to post here. ENJOY!

Friday, August 8

OREO TRUFFLES

I actually got this recipe from my friends blog...Thanks Chelsie! DANG good, even better after a few days of them sitting in the fridge. Can't go wrong with chocolate, Oreos, & Cream cheese :)

OREO TRUFFLES:

8 oz. cream cheese
1 pound Oreos
1 pound milk or dark chocolate
1/2 pound white chocolate

Grind Oreos to find powder in food processor. With a mixer, blend cookie powder and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese). Roll into small or large balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Chill 45 minutes.

Line two cookie sheets with wax paper. In double-boiler, melt milk or dark chocolate. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon or fork, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet. In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, my goodness I am drooling already!

Mommo said...

Are you trying to get me fatter or what?!